Wednesday, November 10, 2010

World's Longest Tongue [Amazing Pictures]

Please do not mind but there is something weird in girls !!!

They talk too much - Everybody knows and do you know why they talk too much ? Because they have to!
There is no other option left with this kind of tongue.
German schoolgirl Annika Irmler has coined her name into the Guinness Book of Records with her humungous seven centimetre long tongue.

The twelve-year-old girl from Tangstedt, near Hamburg, can lick the ice cream from the bottom of a cornet - while her friends have to use their fingers. Now that's really amazing.
"I'm just proud that now people everywhere can read about me and my tongue," she said. "On my first day at school I had to stick my tongue out for everyone."



"My friends always said I had an incredibly long tongue - I could make lots of money with it one day," said Annika.





Source: BBC

Rizwan M.

Rizwan is a Ph.D. candidate at National University of Singapore (NUS) in the field of tissue engineering, biomaterials and nanotechnology. You can read more about him here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews